Over the past couple months I requested and have received the following volumes from publishers for review. Looking forward to reading all of them!
- The Early Text of the New Testament, edited by Charles Hill and Michael Kruger (Oxford Uni Press, 2012)
- The Textual History of the Greek New Testament: Changing Views in Contemporary Research, edited by Klaus Wachtel and Michael Holmes (Brill, 2012).
- The Messiah: Developments in Earliest Judaism and Christianity, edited by James Charlesworth (Augsburg, 2009)
- Mark: A Commentary (Hermeneia), by Adela Yarbro Collins (Fortress, 2007)
And I have received word that I am going to receive a copy of the following two books sometime soon:
- Angels as Warriors in Late Second Temple Jewish Literature, by Aleksander Michalak (Mohr Siebeck, 2012)
- Paul’s Divine Christology, by Chris Tilling (2012, Mohr Siebeck)